Gathering around the gravesite is considered to be more personal and intimate, creating a very memorable farewell against the tranquil backdrop of the cemetery, its gardens and even the seaside.
Graveside Burial Service
Package starting from:
Often more intimate than a traditional funeral, a graveside funeral allows families to hold a dignified farewell for their loved one, without the need for a service beforehand.
Please note: Cemetery and Clergy Fees are not included
*Pricing is inclusive of GST.
This Package includes:
- Polished veneer coffin with 6 handles & full satin trim
- Registered death certificate
- Transfer of your loved one from a Sydney hospital or Coroners*
- Mortuary care, hygienic treatment, preparation & dressing
- Floral casket cover spray
- Memorial attendance book
- A4 graphic designed photo frame
- Hearse & staff to gravesite
* Nursing Home, Home or After Hours transfer incur a surcharge
To find out how we can help you plan this package, please call our 24 hour phone line on 1800 940 592.
Dignity of the process and service
We have operated for 20 years and the director has been in the industry for 30 years, since 1993 and we have quietly built a reputation for affordable funeral services without compromising on the dignity of the process and service.
Our Principal Funeral Director has been making funeral arrangements for more than three decades.
We arrange cremations & burials across Australia and even internationally.
Trusted By Thousands
Australians put their trust in Sydney Memorial Cremations during their time of need.
We Put Service First
We prioritise service above profits and that’s one of our many points of difference.