An Eco Farewell Memorial is a unique and earth-conscious way to say goodbye. This is a unique offering by Sydney Memorial Cremations and has been a popular option for more than 20 years. With this package we provide you with all that is required to lead a perfect eco memorial after cremation. This allows you the time to arrange a private farewell in a forest, mountain or waterway whenever it suits you and your loved ones.
Ready to start the process?
If you would like a quote, we encourage you to give our professional arrangers a call. Alternatively, if you are ready to commence the process of arranging a forest memorial, you can submit an enquiry via our website and our team will send to you the appropriate paperwork we require to be completed.
Eco Farewell Memorial
Package starting from:
All memorial items are ready for collection after cremation. This will include your loved one’s ashes in an Urn of your choice, an A4 photo frame, ‘living tribute’ hearts and any optional extras you may choose.
Our Nature Farewell packages start from $3,090.00 including GST and you have the option to customise this package to suit your needs.
* ‘Living Tribute’ hearts are 5×5 cm biodegradable hearts that can be gifted at the memorial and scattered along with the ashes or planted at home to grow. They are made from recycled materials and are inlaid with locally sourced flower petals and native Australian Everlasting Paper Daisy seeds.
This Package includes:
- Transfer from a Sydney Metro hospital or Coroners*
- Mortuary care
- Cremation coffin
- Cremation permits
- Medical referee
- Death registration
- 1x registered death certificate
- Transfer to the crematorium
- Collection of ashes
- Placement of ashes in an urn
- “Forest Farewell” Urn – selection of urns available
- A4 photo & frame
- 50x ‘Living Tribute’ hearts*
- All packaged & ready for your memorial on your chosen day
- Ashes & memorial packs are ready for collection by family from our Roselands Head Office between 2 to 4 days after the cremation.
* Nursing Home, Home or After Hours transfer incur a surcharge.
How does it work?
We handle everything for the cremation and preparation of your memorial, including:
- Preparation of all cremation paper work
- Preparation of all graphic design work
- Direct cremation in a private crematorium
- Death Registration online with BDMs
- All memorial items ready for collection after cremation. This will include your loved one’s ashes, Urn of your choice, A4 photo frame, ‘living tribute’ hearts and any optional extras you may choose.
- Ashes will arrive with an export permit, which will allow you to travel overseas or interstate with the ashes to scatter or hold your memorial.
- You will then select a day to conduct your memorial at your chosen location and make your final arrangements.
Please note: We do not apply for scattering permits on your behalf, so please check if permits are required from your local council.
Optional Extras and Upgrades:
- 100x order of service booklets – $250
- Celebrant to conduct your memorial service – $450
- Upgraded urn – biodegradable earth box made from hemp
- Upgraded urn – bio soil urn with soil & seed included
Dignity of the process and service
We have operated for 20 years and the director has been in the industry for 30 years, since 1993 and we have quietly built a reputation for affordable funeral services without compromising on the dignity of the process and service.
Our Principal Funeral Director has been making funeral arrangements for more than three decades.
We arrange cremations & burials across Australia and even internationally.
Trusted By Thousands
Australians put their trust in Sydney Memorial Cremations during their time of need.
We Put Service First
We prioritise service above profits and that’s one of our many points of difference.